[Adonthell-devel] Back again...

From: Micah J. Cowan
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Back again...
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:50:33 -0800

Hi all,

Just wanted to say, I'm back on the list again... I was here briefly a
couple years ago but got too busy to actually do anything. I'm even
more busy now than I was there, but I'd still like to stay informed
and chip in when I'm able... (don't suppose you guys still need a
better sound mixing lib?)

At the moment I don't have decent connectivity at home, and will be
reading the list from work, so I doubt I'll be able to get much
involved until I get that sorted out.

-Micah