Re: [Adonthell-devel] 0.4 and wastesedge

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] 0.4 and wastesedge
Date: 07 Feb 2003 13:34:33 +0100

> Following the discussion about 0.4 plans....  Is 0.4 going to support
> wastesedge?  We have 1/6 of wastesedge translated into russian and with the
> average rate about 40record/day we hope to get it done within month and a
> half.  It would be really nice to try it with all these TTF fonts.

Adonthell 0.4 will more likely not support Waste's Edge, since it would
mean rewriting Waste's Edge for it (and doing all the graphics for
640x480). On the other hand, Adonthell 0.3 will still exist and will
soon support TTF fonts and UTF8. So a russian translation could be
exploited and would actually be a great thing! :)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org