[Adonthell-devel] X-Mas and MacOS X

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] X-Mas and MacOS X
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:56:12 +0100

As the end of the year is coming closer, I was wondering whether there
were any 'presents' we could give away to people. There are two things
we talked about before:

The old .it music, and the wallpapers. I think we should try to get both
of them online in a few weeks. Which means we need that Dwarf in
1600x1200 (cirrus?) and optionally some other pics.

As for the music, I think we could stuff all the .it tunes into a single
archive and tell people that they shouldn't expect the same quality as
the mp3|ogg pieces, but cool music nonetheless.

Another thing would be a binary MacOS X release. I'll get an iBook soon
(I hope on Monday :)), I will definitely look into that. However, I'm
not sure how much free time I'll have: got to prepare three
presentations over the next weeks, and there's other stuff too :(.

Anyway, would be nice to give people something, don't you think?