[Adonthell-devel] Enabling Python debugging by default?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Enabling Python debugging by default?
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:04:14 +0200

Hi again,

Since most people who have problems with Adonthell don't have many
output to give us because Python debugging isn't enabled by default,
that it doesn't look like it eats so much CPU and that more and more
downloads are done on the binary packages (by people who precisely don't
want to compile from source), how about making Python debugging the
default? Kai, have you noticed some real slowdowns when it is enabled?
Personally, I haven't. If you agree I'll do it before tagging.

*Snuf, snuf...* It smells like release, don't you think? ;)
Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org