Re: [Adonthell-devel] Got it working!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Got it working!
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:18:53 +0100

On 25 Apr 2002, at 22:50, address@hidden wrote:

> One thing that remains is that fullscreen mode is not working. Do you
> know whether the sdl.dll includes a DirectX driver? Or is that just a
> problem with the low resolution?

It's using DirectX. So I guess it's the 320x240 res that prevents it
from switching into fullscreen mode.

Oh, and I forgot to write this the last time:

You don't need to include those msvc*.dll's, I think. They look like
native windows dll's to me. Guess you only needed them since you
are using wine. I even remember seeing something about this in
the wine docs.