Re: [Adonthell-devel] Bug with Silverhair's dialog.

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Bug with Silverhair's dialog.
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:59:13 +0200

On 14 Apr 2002 16:36:05 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Just to mention Silverhair's dialogue crashes at loading. The cause is
> that there is an
>
> import wastesedge
>
> at the 2nd line of silverhair_start.py, while import adonthell should
> make it better! :) Maybe you forgot to recompile this dialog with the
> new dialog editor Kai?

Oh, my fault :). The new dialogue editor does not automatically add any
import statements as it can't know which modules are being used and
which aren't. So I had to manually add adonthell to those dialogues that
needed it. Seems I was confused for a sec. there :P.

> Ah, also :) Waste's Edge's configure tells at the end that setting
> ALL_LINGUAS in configure.in is obsolete. This is NOT an error though
> ;) Don't know if gettext 0.11 says the same thing, so I leaved that as
> it was as well.

I get the same. I remember that some tool complained without it, but
right now I can't reproduce that. So I commented it out for now :).