Re: [Adonthell-devel] New Windows test

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New Windows test
Date: 10 Apr 2002 20:30:18 +0200

In this new attempt I try to workaround the problem by not calling the
function that mess things up. Instead I call several times another
function to read is single byte that is known to work, as it is called
before without any problem. Let's see what happen.

Just in case it doesn't crash anymore: The image you should see is some
text. If you get garbage, this means it failed. Also on error the log
file could become quite huge - so it might take a few secs before it
continues.

http://www.gnurou.org/adonthell-stuff/wintest.tgz

And to contradict my previous mail: there is little chance that zlib is
failing. The mask, alpha and size of the image are correctly read
before.

Thanks for your patience guys :)
Alex.
--