[Adonthell-devel] New Windows test

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] New Windows test
Date: 09 Apr 2002 11:50:16 +0200

I've built another Windows test that should help me figuring out what's
wrong. This time it isn't stripped and I've included the source with it.
You can get it at:

http://www.gnurou.org/adonthell-stuff/wintest.tgz

Here's what should happen when you run it:
First, you should see a yellow 50x50 pixels square on the top of the
screen. It will be drawn until you press esc. Then it will attempt to
load an image (this is where it usually crashed) and display it. Please
send me back stderr.txt and stdout.txt, as I'm printing lots of debug
messages.

Normally the square should be correctly displayed - please check
accurately :) - and you shouldn't even see the image as it used to crash
before. But fortunately I should be able to debug it (or at least know a
little more on where it's screwing up) with the info provided by the log
files.

Thanks!
Alex.
--