[Adonthell-devel] New windows test

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] New windows test
Date: 16 Mar 2002 14:10:57 +0100

I've uploaded a new Windows binary for test purposes:

http://www.gnurou.org/test.tgz

This time all the libraries are included. It will still try to load an
image, but this time in the game format. That way I'll see whether it's
the PNM code that fails or not.

It will try to output stuff about the image size. I say "try" because I
don't know where the standard output is outputed under windows. Maybe a
log file, or something like this. Or maybe it will output to the
console. Anyway, if you manage to get it, thanks to copy/paste it to a
mail, especially if it doesn't work.

Thanks! :)
Alex.
--