Re: [Adonthell-devel] Modules names

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Modules names
Date: 14 Mar 2002 12:22:40 +0100

> Well, practically all libraries we use are written in C. The only
> exception is the STL, but I there wouldn't be any problems with that
> one. So I believe that using the short names is pretty safe.
>
> The only thing I don't know about is clanlib. If we want to add clanlib
> support we should make sure that we're not using the same namespaces as
> they do. (Are they using namespaces at all?)

Clanlib's naming scheme involves capital letter à la Java. So there is
no chance our names conflicts with theirs, as we never use capitals.

As you said, there is very little chance that our names conflicts with
something else, so let's use non-prefixed, explicit
namespaces/directories/modules names. I'll start with the gfx one one of
these days! :)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org