[Adonthell-devel] Dlgedit status update

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Dlgedit status update
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 22:02:20 +0100

It's been quiet on the lists, but that usually means that everyone got
some work done :). I for one had a very productive weekend, as it seems:
the basic editing features of dlgedit (create-, change-, move-, delete
nodes, load and save dialogues) are implemented. Plus a few less
important features. Tomorrow I plan to start with the dialogue
compiling, which will involve the new i18n features. So I'll read up on
that subject and post my ideas for discussion. I'll also try to improve
the dialogue scripts somewhat. They tend to get really big and there
might be ways to simplify the dialogue engine too.

A thing that worries me a bit is the release of GTK 2.0. I don't want to
rewrite everything again! ;) Oh well, lets wait how fast GTK 1.2 becomes
obsolete. I hope it will take a while.

See you tomorrow then,