Re: [Adonthell-devel] Freetype and SWIG configure checks

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Freetype and SWIG configure checks
Date: 09 Mar 2002 10:55:33 +0100

> Btw., right now I check for libfreetype v8.0.0 or greater. I have 8.0.2
> installed, and usually a higher major number indicates incompatibilities to
> older versions. But we can change that if you are using an older version that
> works as well.

Uh, just noticed that configure didn't work anymore because of freetype
;) I'm using 6.1.0 here and it worked perfectly so far. I guess the
source is compatible from version 6 to 8. So I've changed the version
number checking in the config file and will commit this later today.

Btw Kai, what is the Debian package for freetype 8? I haven't been able
to find it.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org