Re: [Adonthell-devel] Iems

From: Mike Avery
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Iems
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:08:43 -0500

On Monday 18 February 2002 12:52, you wrote:

> Wasn't my intention to scare you. Sorry.

No, no problem Kai.

I'm new to Python, and while I think its a really easy language, I have no
experience embedding it, so I'll leave that work to someone who has done
this.  You also have a much greater vision for how you want to tie all of
this into the rest of the game.

> But as you are going to need at least basic items to do the rest, I could
> code something up, if you want. That possibly won't be the final thing,
> but it's a start at least.

That would be great if you could whip something up, even if its very
primitive.  Just enough so that I could do some testing would be great.

Also, can you add my username to the project at savanah?  I'm not currently a
member.

username: mavery

If you need my password let me know.

Thanks!