Re: [Adonthell-devel] Adjustments to items.h ?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Adjustments to items.h ?
Date: 14 Feb 2002 20:59:13 +0100

> > > That's a god idea, I like it.
> >
> > Sorry, I'm no god, no ... that's not even on my TODO list (yet) ;).
>
> I subscribed to an e-book version of Core Python Programming.  I'm burning
> through it.  Python looks to be very cool.  In the first 200 pages of reading
> it looks like Python has already answered some of my pet-peeves with
> high-level languages in general.  Cool :)

More than cool. It owns you. Simple, efficient, powerfull. Fits
perfectly as a programming-learning language, but also in big,
complicated projects like mailing lists handling (mailman, the program
handling our mailing lists, is written in Python AFAIK) or controlling
stuff in future ass-kicking RPGs! ;)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org