Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: [Adonthell-general] quiet list?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: [Adonthell-general] quiet list?
Date: 12 Feb 2002 20:43:36 +0100

> Thanks! (The screenshots are quite helpful, too!)

Ah, just seen the shots. Very nice, ZT! :)

As you can see, Chrono Trigger characters are finner (and maybe higher)
than SOM ones, which look a bit more like the ones we have for 0.3. I
think we should rather orient ourselves to Chrono style (in terms of
dimensions only, once again ;)), since the gfxs would look less squarish
and more realistic. Also movments would have more amplitude and more
life.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org