Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: [Adonthell-general] quiet list?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: [Adonthell-general] quiet list?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:58:12 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:19:45 -0500 Joseph Toscano wrote
> Ben wrote:
>> P.S.: Could you just explain to me what you mean by chrono trigger
> characters? - thanks :)
>
> Chrono Trigger: http://zhaymusic.com/crap/ct-screenshot.jpg
>
> Secret of Mana: http://zhaymusic.com/crap/som-screenshot.jpg
>
> Similar styles. Both very large by usual SNES RPG standards.

They are pretty large, and in motion they look excellent, but I think they
are 'only' 16x48. (At least the Chrono Trigger ones, if I counted right.)
Still, they seem to have proper relations of width and height.

So I guess our average human would be rather 30x80, not 40x80. OTOH, I am
certain that you come up with something good, Ben :).