Re: [Adonthell-devel] New music.

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New music.
Date: 11 Feb 2002 19:22:30 +0100

> Anyone remember at-dummy.it? Made a better version. Kinda overbearing on the
> strings, but it's nifty. I'll make a more ambient song for the map system
> later.

Just listened to it. Haven't noticed in your mail it was at-dummy the
first time (hence the nonsense in my other mail). I like it a lot,
especially the drums (contrary to Kai ;)) - I'm pleased you put more
drums in your music, although of course they doesn't make very medieval.
I would see this music as a credit sequence, or as Kai said in special
parts of the map - any special sequence. It's not as neutral as the
original at-dummy.it (did I mention that I loved the wooden drums at the
beginning? ;)) Since the theme of this music is quite good (and is sort
of a "mark" of Adonthell) I guess it'd be good to have some others
variations on the theme. Since the .it was very good (IMO at least) how
about trying to translate it to ogg? I would perfectly fit as a neutral
map music, but I don't know if the instruments are available at your
studio (neither do I know if you'd like to work again on the same music)

Well, all in all, good work again ;)

Alex.

--
http://www.gnurou.org