Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Snes pads

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Snes pads
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 21:09:41 +0000

Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > PS: Just sitting here with a SNES pad in my hands working out some
> > controls - I think I'm on to something! Just making lots of sketches
> > which I'll scan and post soonish!
>
> btw, did you know that the Linux kernel does support snes pads? After
> some twiddling you could get them to work. Would be fun wouldn't it ;)

heh, yeah, I knew about that! :) Maybe one day I'll find the time and
money to give it a try!

btw, do you know if linux and/or SDL can handle 2 or more gamepads (of
any type) at the same time. I was just wondering about multiplayer on
one box you see....

        -James
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821