Re: [Adonthell-devel] Code & data updates

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Code & data updates
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:45:35 +0000

Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > If you want I can upload them again. I'm just updating my CVSes when I'm
> > done I can make the tgz packages and put them on savannah.
> > OK?

Right, the new packages have been uploaded. I'll make an nnouncement on
our site. I think we could tell linuxgames.com and maybe freshmeat but
that should be enough IMO.

> Sure - how big an announcement should we make, too? Only on our site?
> And how do we do to put the Debian packages?

How do I make debian packages (and can I do this using my RPM-based
Mandrake box?) Doesn't Debian have a central server with all the
packages? If so we could uplod to that perhaps.

        -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821