Re: [Adonthell-devel] 0.3

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] 0.3
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:57:35 +0100

> That reminds me, is there going to be the usual IRC meet on Saturday?  If
> so, we can really get into what our plans are for the next release and get
> started as soon as possible.

Heh. Items and Combat are the most important I would say. Improvements to the
mapengine of course. I wouldn't plan much more, as that is a lot already. But
maybe Alex wants to put the Client/Server stuff on the list too.

We'll try to get that sorted out on Saturday.

> And on a side note, I've been thinking of the concept of maybe a little
> mini-game to include in future releases, but I haven't really gone too far
> with it.  Anyone interested in brainstorming sometime?

Well, there is the IRC meeting of course, and there are the mailing lists.

You really got me interested :)