[Adonthell-devel] Extro music first draft

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Extro music first draft
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:00:29 +0100 (CET)

I've just committed the extro with the new music and would like to hear
your comments. Especially yours, JT.

To tell the truth, I'm not so happy with it. As at-demo-9.ogg is too
short, it is currently looped, and so the transition to at-demo-a.ogg
is not very fitting. The same with the transition to the forest sequence.

Actually, I am considering to play at-demo-9.ogg only once (which is a
shame!) and leave a good deal of the extro without music. Then there
wouldn't be any problems with the transitions at least.

Don't know if you guys like that though. Well, take a listen and tell me
what you think.

Kai

P.S. I've also updated Silverhair's speech during the flashback in Erek's
dialogue. That was the last thing missing apart from the extro music. So
once the issue with the music is sorted out, everything should be ready
for release.