[Adonthell-devel] Little bug with Talan

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Little bug with Talan
Date: 27 Jan 2002 15:15:40 +0100

I've played a bit to discover the new parts you've added. But a little
contradiction appeared with Talan.

After talking to Silverhair, Frostbloom, Oliver and Lucia, I can go and
see Talan to tell him I know the truth about his practising. He
recognizes the facts and apologizes, but right after if I talk again
with him I can ask him again if he heard something last night, and he
answers that no, as before. Not a serious bug though - but not serious
to fix neither, so I prefer to signal it ;)

Btw, I quite enjoyed discovering these things. I find the game quite
addictive ;)

Alex.

--
http://www.gnurou.org