Re: [Adonthell-devel] Audio system changes ...

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Audio system changes ...
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 16:23:49 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 30 Dec 2001 22:40:31 +0100 (CET) Kai Sterker wrote

> Well, I've started adding the in-game music and have something working,
> but I'll have to change it some more before it is usable.

It should be okay now. Please update your code and data. Be sure to use
'cvs -z6 update -d' to update the data, as I've added a new directory.
Then you'll have to run 'autogen.sh' in the wastesedge directory to
recreate the configure script. Then run 'configure', 'make' and 'make
install' as usual.

Remember, to recompile the source, you'll need the new SWIG 1.3.10.

Once you have recompiled and installed Adonthell and installed the data
you get the in-game music once you start a new game.

Right now it loops over the two in-game songs. If you save and reload it
will start playing the song that was on when saving.