Re: [Adonthell-devel] Random stuff

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Random stuff
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:00:26 +0100 (CET)

On 28 Dec 2001 16:30:47 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote

> I've continued browsing the new website. Have I mentionned it is great
> already? :) In the links section, I've found the link to Dream Tides
> (newly added, I suppose).

Yeah, David Simon (their head guy I guess) sent some mail nearly 2 months
ago, mainly to wish us good luck. Guess he sorta likes what we've done so
far. He wasn't really interested in a cooperation though. And who am I to
assimilate other projects ;).

> What do you think about
> this? We dramatically need more programmers anyway, and good ones if
> possible (I fear the flood of kids once we release :/).

I guess there are plenty of programmers out there. When I'll send the
announcement to linuxgames (and others), I thought I mention that we are
always looking for programmers, artists and writers. Then we should see
some new volunteers, I think.