Re: [Adonthell-devel] .bz2 and .ogg ...!

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] .bz2 and .ogg ...!
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 19:50:30 -0500

Ben wrote:
> I can neither open James' bjarn_closeup.pnm.bz2 file from the ftp nor can
> listen to JT's .ogg music - bohooo!

So you're in WINDOW~1, eh? Well, if you want to listen to .ogg files, get
yourself a recent copy of WinAmp (winamp.com) and then download the
following plugin which allows you to play those .ogg files:

http://zhaymusic.com/crap/in_vorbis.dll

Put it in your /winamp/plugins directory.

As far as .bz2 files go. . . actually, I don't know. I personally use the
cygwin implementation of bzip2, but that's just because I'm a console
junkie. Dunno of any GUI apps that'll work.

--JT