[Adonthell-devel] So close. . .!

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] So close. . .!
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 12:27:56 -0500

Thanks to Kai and Alex, I've gotten everything compiled and set up. I've got
the Radeon framebuffer module loaded; it seems to be working fine. But! I
fire up Adonthell, and I get a good ol' segfault. Augh!

Audio started in 44100 Hz 16 bit stereo format.
Using 16bpp depth: 320x240.
exec_file: init load failed!
Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

Aieeee. I hope this is something pathetically simple that can be fixed right
away. I need to play this demo, dangit. >D

--JT