[Adonthell-devel] New website download page completed

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] New website download page completed
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 22:30:31 +0100 (CET)

I've finished and uploaded the download section of the new website. (Note
that the links to the downloads point nowhere yet, but that is easily
changed once we have the files.)

I'll generate the PDF and offline HTML documentation during the next few
days and put it on the server. The question however is what to do with the
online HTML docs. Should we keep them on the sourceforge webspace? Should
we upload them at linuxgames.com or at Savannah? (I think the only way to
have a website on Savannah is to check stuff into the web-cvs. Don't know
if that is appropriate for the API doc.)

The alternative is of course to have no online docs at all, but that's no
real good idea, I guess.

Anyway, tell me how you like the download section, and let me know what to
do with the online docs.

What remains now is to update and put a copy of the NEWBIE file online
again, and to change a few links and that banner to point to Savannah
instead of Sourceforge.

If somebody could write up a summary of this years meeting would be nice
too. I'm lnot looking at anyone special, James ;).

I might also perlify the news section again, but for the beginning that's
not too essential.

Apart from that, we'll just have to move stuff to the right directory, and
the new site is ready for the release. :)