Re: [Adonthell-devel] Source Code reorganisation

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Source Code reorganisation
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 23:03:53 +0100 (CET)

On 09 Dec 2001 19:39:36 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote

> DFD? Mmmm, can't compete with Jol's and I's RP! (Random Programming).
> We'll probably write a thesis one day.

Bad news for you both. RP is probably already in use by, uh 50 or more
percent of all programmers ;). You'll have a hard time claiming it's your
idea.

> But more seriously, that sounds good. The nice thing would be to have a
> (free) software that would allow us to easily draw such diagrams, if
> they are proven usefull. Maybe DIA can do it already, else writing a new
> set of tools is very easy.

Well, there are only 4 different symbols, so it should be easy to simulate
it with dia. Or xfig.