Re: [Adonthell-devel] Allo.

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Allo.
Date: 09 Dec 2001 19:32:05 +0100

> Yo. Sorry, I forgot to subscribe to the new lists. >D
>
> . . . so I'm kinda outta the loop. But I assume the release is even closer,

Closer than yesterday, and less close than tomorrow ;)

It would be cool if you could try the new code. I remember you had
problems just before we switch, and you still hasn't sent me the famous
backtrace :p But chances are that the new code will work without any
problem.

We really lack a few things. I guess that one music for the gameplay
would be perfect, but of course feel free to do more if you feel
inspired ;) In the case you don't have much time, the dummy music will
fit well, I'd say. We also started working on the next release, which
should be much better structured, and with all the improvments we
discussed a few time ago (640x480 resolution, client/server model to
allow network playing, this-time-I'll-do-real-editors, etc...).

I guess that once we have the few missing gfxs and can write the outro,
the game will FINALLYYYYY be finished!

Deadline, December 31 2001? Okay? ;)

Alex.

--