Re: [Adonthell-devel] Various bugs and additions

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Various bugs and additions
Date: 01 Dec 2001 21:15:15 +0100

le sam 01-12-2001 à 20:44, Kai Sterker a écrit :
> ---Reply to mail from Kai Sterker about [Adonthell-devel] Various bugs and
> additions
>
> > That's exactly what happens on my box, I fear. Perhaps efence will work
> > when running the script with pydonthell though. If that is possible. I can
> > give it a try.
>
> Nope. The 64/128 megs of RAM/swap on my old box are not sufficient for
> Electric Fence :(. Could you give it a try, Alex?

Urrk. My 192+140 megs aren't enough either! I don't even get the title
screen before if claims mmap() failed to allocate memory. Incredible.
Running pydonthell on the intro script doesn't help either.

I guess the best way we'll have to avoid such random crashes will be to
be very demanding on the design, clearness and documentation of the
code. <personal attack>Okay, Jol? ;)</personal attack>.

Alex.

--
http://www.gnurou.org