Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Graphics repository

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Graphics repository
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 11:11:57 +0200

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 12:30 AM, James Nash <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've just pushed up most of the roof graphics -
> https://github.com/ksterker/wastesedge/commit/c23893bec60ec50559a222bc1573cd430d4757ea

Those look awesome!

> I still need to make a set of outer corner pieces but then we'll have a
> complete set to make roofs of any shape. :-)

That's neat. Reusability is the key to make progress on Dun Barethsol.
We can always add variety at a later point, if necessary.

I guess we also need to spend some thought what to do about the
character sprites. Arikel had been working on some, but I don't know
what came of it.

Kai