[Adonthell-artwork] Stairs for Waste's Edge and more ...

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] Stairs for Waste's Edge and more ...
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 22:12:34 +0100

To get to the next step of creating the Waste's Edge map, we need
stairs. Today I've made a little test and figured out that the engine
can handle steps of 8px height just fine. That would mean, a height
difference of 128 can be bridged by 16 steps. Tomorrow I can assemble
some graphics to use and continue from there.

What we're also still lacking are the scaled character graphics. Not
sure if it is possible to simply scale the existing characters or
whether we need to work on animating the new sprites. So here's the
call to artists :-).

Kai