Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Waste's Edge graphics

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Waste's Edge graphics
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:08:19 +0200

2009/5/25 Kai Sterker <address@hidden>:
> I think I'll go ahead and turn the graphics that grumbel provided so
> far into usable map objects. I am just a bit unsure where to put them.
> The sources should probably go into adonthell-gfx, but I am unsure
> about the processed PNGs, sprites and shapes.

Are we still talking about CVS or already about Git? If CVS we really
should switch to Git first. And if we are already talking about Git,
making the repository public should be the next thing to do
(https://github.com is a good location).

> Right now I am leaning towards putting them into wastesedge (possibly
> a branch for now). That would allow to replace the v0.3 map objects
> one by one, so that we get a good idea what has been completed and
> what still needs doing.

I would leave the 0.3 stuff untouched, as its fine the way it is.
Instead copy it and then work on the copy.

Is the goal to completly remake the Wastesedge game or just to remake
the location for use in 0.4?

Blog:     http://grumbel.blogspot.com/
JabberID: xmpp:address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927