Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Character portraits

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Character portraits
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:17:07 +0100

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden> wrote:

> http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/md5/3bee5e81b7e2c2414a98dc5ce31a9053-ghost1.png
>
> http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/md5/d7284eacfe2cf5002cb20cb038de04bc-ghost2.png

Remains the last ghost, Agdan, the sister of Reylyr. So she'll
probably have some similarities to Reylyr and the transparent look of
Coris. (Which is truly excellent, btw!).

That leaves (to keep a bit of an overview) the following characters:

* Mina Turvale, wife of Sulin Turvale
* Andare dunVelain
* Albrecht, Duke of Wyvernesse
* Lursan Maladris, a Yetin Monk and ursanthrope
* Abbot Tham
* Lesteph Brighteyes
* Tewr "the Fell"
* Rrelmer "the Bower"
* Dern "the Blade"
* Krelm "the Cutpurse"
* Elgar Basil (since what we had for him is now Thorn)
* Orl
* Soko

Finally, if you really feel like it, there are the characters with a
Waste's Edge portrait. We could reuse that, or you could blow it up to
the larger resolution and give it an overhaul using your style. Those
characters are:

* Orloth
* Lucia
* Oliver
* Jelom
* Talan
* Rhayne Frostbloom
* Alek Endhelm

I'll try to come up with some more descriptions this evening,

Kai