Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Character portraits

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Character portraits
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:19:08 +0100

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> Elgar Basil: Middle aged, bald, fat guy, sitting all day in his office
> eating sweets. Possibly marked by his more active days in the Society
> of the Blades (scar or tattoo?).

Seems I should read the Wiki articles before assuming that none of the
contains any description about the looks of a character. The one of
Elgar is pretty clear:

"The Dockmaster, Elgar Basil, is of average height, build, and
complexion. He wears his hair at shoulder length and done up in a knot
on top of his head, so that it does not snarl on anything. He wears a
constant, businessman's smile, though it does not always reach his
eyes."

So how about we use the current portrait for Thorn instead and make
Elgar look less like the bad guy he is?

Kai