Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Character shadow

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Character shadow
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:56:32 +0100

I think creating it dynamically is best since it's less work for the artists ;-) Seriously though, for smallish things like players and NPCs it's perfectly adequate IMHO.

However, for larger things (boss characters perhaps?) my gut feeling is a simple oval shape might look a bit out of place. If that turned out to be the case perhaps we could add support for optional image/ animation-based shadows.

Regards,
                        - James