Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Artwork style

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Artwork style
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:00:41 +0100

On 2/24/07, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

Not really. There were some mock-ups to show off specific graphics,
but nothing that was meant as a guideline. Perhaps I can put something
together over the weekend if that helps ...

http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Image:Adonthell-ui-mock.jpg

Basically you get a full screen view on the map. Along the top you'll
see your character's health and power (and that of party members, if
present).

The only other visible element (for now) are the items/spells/etc.
assigned to hotkeys. How many of them there are and/or how many
charges they have left. I guess the real thing would look a little bit
more fancy (nice borders, perhaps nicer colors, transparency, etc
...).

Maybe there would be some temporary ui elements, like a notification
that a journal entry has been made. As the controls would be
preferably use keyboard or gamepad, non of the ui would be active or
clickable.

All the other parts of the interface would be available by pressing
ESC or some other hotkeys that take you directly to certain pages
(like stats or inventory, journal, loading/saving). There was a design
concept for those, buried in some ML archive. So maybe I should dig it
out and add it to the Wiki ...

Kai