[Adonthell-artwork] Swamp creatures and other ickies

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] Swamp creatures and other ickies
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:29:58 -0600 (CST)

James, I put your stuff up. It went straight into the bestiary.
http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/bestiary
I also figured out what I think one of the old monster sketches is. I'm
not even sure who made it, actually, but I like it.
http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/bestiary/undead.html
mtf

--
Andrew Phillips