Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Fwd: [Fwd: forest house ^_^]

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Fwd: [Fwd: forest house ^_^]
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:27:08 +0200

Am Sonntag, 21.09.03 um 13:49 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

Cool! Can't remember that one though; must have been before my time ;-).

I did a new mapgraphic and tried to post it to the adonthell list
several times but always get an error back saying "550 Invalid address
in message header". I tried forwarding a copy to Kai and got the same
thing. I've tried sending myself a test mail and it worked fine so I
have no idea what's going wrong.

Are you sending via your local server? I had problems with that too, so I returned to use my ISP's smtp server. Maybe if your local servers DNS name cannot be resolved, some mta's might refuse to accept that mail.

But then again, the meaning of error 550 might be something else. I'm no expert, and don't have the time to look it up right now ;-).

Cheers,

Kai