Re: [Adonthell-artwork] First sketch: Albrecht

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] First sketch: Albrecht
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 21:28:16 -0600 (CST)

I think that more than one of these concepts may be used, depending on how
much of Albrecht's backstory is seen in the game. If we see a lot of him
over an extended period of his history, we'll see him changing.
Albrecht #4 would be the older view of him  - openly evil when it suits
him.
Albrechts 1 and 2 are him as a younger man, closer to the time of the
Riots. Albrecht is intelligent and cunning all through the story and
backstory, so Albrecht thinking about something could fit into any time.
#3 strikes me as Albrecht beginning to harden as a person, closer to the
time that he breaks from Padrig and his education begins to darken.
Hopefully I haven't confused matters now...

Andrew