[Adonthell-artwork] gfx documentation

From: walther-franks
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] gfx documentation
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:01:02 +0100

James and I were going to start setting up a gfx documentation, as discussed
a while ago. Question is with what do we create this documentation? I had
suggested LaTeX, with which Kai had started some gfx docu (BTW, we should
continue writing that). James came up with doxygen, and we had talked about
that at the last Adonthell meeting at Alex'. This sounds coherent since you
use doxygen for code documention, and we'd be using the same documentation
system throughout the whole project.

Two thoughts:
-Is it that sensible to use a code documentation system for a subject
(mapgrafix) that doesn't involve any code?
-the second point is a more private one: Although there's also a version for
Window~, I haven't figured out how to work it there, since it's command line
based...
(I'd be happy to use LaTex!)

Your thoughts?

BEN