Re: [Adonthell-artwork] first new res anim & east anim

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] first new res anim & east anim
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 00:30:23 +0000

Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > Oh, and I've done the skeleton east anim (attached). I'm not too happy with
> > the actual animation. I guess I need to do more research, there must be some
> > books about animation or stuff. I'll examine those walking Crono Trigger's a
> > little closer, too...
>
> Looking at it, it looks fine for me. Every character will have it's own
> way to walk anyway, but the skeleton serves as a guideline to know where
> members should approximatively be - the animation itself doesn't shock
> me, but if can think of a better one, feel free! ;)

Looking good!
One thing though - I've noticed the chrono trigger character has a bit
of a bounce to him when he walks (kinda like something from Disney) -
that might look good for some characters (especially if their supposed
to be lively ones).

        -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821