[Adonthell-artwork] Chrono Trigger

From: Nezumi
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] Chrono Trigger
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:28:44 -0500 (EST)

A short time ago, there was mention of our graphics being animated in a
similar fashion to the game Chrono Trigger.  Just for everyone's
education, and to possibly take a look at how various games have done
character animation in the past, I am sending a link to a page with
various detailed character icons.

Hopefully, someone will find this interesting.  Or at least amusing.

http://www.rpgicons.com/main.html

--
                      Nezumi * address@hidden
  "He misses her, but she comes to the edge of the village at twilight to