adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] My mannerism a import

From: April Keller
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] My mannerism a import
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:01:35 +0100

Nothing succeeds like success. If you live each day as if it was your last,
someday you'll most certainly be right Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas.
You can't free a fish from water. Rolling stone gathers no moss.
You are responsible for you. Variant: A bird in the hand makes it hard to blow
your nose. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
It takes two to tango. There is no 'I' in TEAM, but there is a ME Possible
Interpretation: All style and no substance. Variant for slow risers: The early
worm gets eaten by the birds.
Never put off till (until) tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
Idle hands are the devil's playthings. One murder makes a villian, millions a
hero. Think before you speak. Possible Interpretation: Women do not like the
nice guys. Fretting cares make g
You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Smile, and the world smiles with you
Cry, and you cry alone. No man can serve two masters. Keep no more cats than
catch mice.
If three people tell you that you are drunk, you better lie down. Fool me once,
shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Possible Interpretation: Seize the
moment. Take the opportunity now; don't waste it. He's all hat and no cattle.
Possible Interpretation: Good at everything, excellent at nothing