ada-mode-users

Does GNATPro install GNAT Studio by default?

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Does GNATPro install GNAT Studio by default?
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 10:23:04 -0700

I'm working on the ada-mode 8.0 release, which will allow using ada-mode
with eglot (Language Server Protocol interface
https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/eglot.html) and AdaCore
ada_language_server, instead of gpr_query and the ada-mode wisi parser.

Does GNATPro install GNAT Studio by default? If so, then installing
ada-mode with gnatpro requires no additional compilation step to use
eglot (because GNAT Studio uses ada_language_server for
cross-referencing); I'd like to put that information in the ada-mode 8.0
announcment and README.

ada-mode 8.0 will also support compiling the wisi parser via Alire,
which will greatly simplify that process.

--
-- Stephe