ada-mode-users

Successful build from Git

From: Simon Wright
Subject: Successful build from Git
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 17:42:02 +0100

Thought I should report a successful build from Savannah Git commit d22dc4a of
18 May, with FSF GCC 11.1.0 on Darwin.

A couple of slight problems, easily enough patched:

gen_run_wisi_lr_text_rep_parse.ads:26:15: warning: unit
"WisiToken.Syntax_Trees" is not referenced [-gnatwu]
gen_emacs_wisi_lr_text_rep_parse.ads:29:15: warning: unit
"WisiToken.Syntax_Trees" is not referenced [-gnatwu]

I used the attached to do the build (really, just set some env vars and call up
build/Makefile).