ada-mode-users

Ada mode 6.2.1: ada-indent-comment-col-0 no longer honored

From: SCHOEPFLIN Markus
Subject: Ada mode 6.2.1: ada-indent-comment-col-0 no longer honored
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 15:29:02 +0000

In my .emacs I have „ '(ada-indent-comment-col-0 t)”, but this setting seems no longer to be respected. When pressing <TAB> in a line containing a comment starting at column 0, the comment is indented to the current code indentation level. I would have expected the comment to be left alone, the indentation level should not change.

--

Markus