acl-devel

[Acl-devel] install-sh breaks on group names with space

From: Wolfram Sang
Subject: [Acl-devel] install-sh breaks on group names with space
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:36:43 +0100

Hi,

when compiling attr and acl in an LDAP environment I don't have control
over, it breaks because my group name contains a space ("Domain Users")
and the provided install-sh can't handle that. As a workaround, I fixed
up the script. Yet, packages using install-sh from autotools seem to
work out of the box. Might be worth switching over?

Regards,

   Wolfram