a2ps

Re: Help Me, Please

From: Larry Moore
Subject: Re: Help Me, Please
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 03:14:38

 Dear Friend
This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we
have not yet met.  I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you
any pains so i decided to contact you through this medium (sexy ads) As
you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe
everyone  will die someday. My name is Larry Moore, a merchant in
Dubai, in the U.A.E. I  have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal
Cancer that was discovered  very late due to my laxity in caring for my
health.
It has defiled  all form of medicine and right now, I have only
about a few months to live  according to  medical experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really
cared for  anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich,
I was never  generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my
business as that  was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret
all this as I now know that  there is more to life than just wanting to
have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a
second chance to come to this world I  would live my life a different way
from how I have lived it. Now that I know my  time is near, I have willed
and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended
family members and as well as a few close friends and Schools in the
UAE.
I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this
to be one  of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have
distributed money to some  charity organizations in the U.A.E, London and
Ireland.
 Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my
self any more. I once asked members  of my family to close one of my
accounts and donate the money, which I have  there to charity organization in
Bulgaria, they refused and kept the money to  themselves. Hence, I
do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I
have left for them. The last of my money which is the  huge cash deposit
that I have with Financial Firm Abroad .I will want you to help me
collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations and let
them know that it is I Larry Moore that is making this generous donation.
I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I
wait for my  time to come. I pray that God uses you to support and assist
me with good heart God be with you,
Larry Moore.
NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter
until the task is accomplished as I dont want anything that will Jeopadize
my last wish. and Also I will be contacting with you by email as I dont
want anybody to know cos they are always around me. The only person that
knows about this transaction is an 18yrs old girl Tricia Ossai my personal
bed assistant. I will await your response via my secured email
address:larrymoore_087
@fsmail.net