a2ps

Re: a2ps 4.13 "Options: --medium= " in a2ps.cfg is beeing ignored

From: Bernd Prager
Subject: Re: a2ps 4.13 "Options: --medium= " in a2ps.cfg is beeing ignored
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:32:50 -0500

----- Original Message -----

One more thing I discovered. When I set up a local configuration file
'$HOME/.a2ps/a2psrc'
it does work again. Only the global '/etc/a2ps.cfg' doesn't seem to have the
desired effect.
BTW, I configured a link to '/usr/local/etc/', but that doesn't change
anything.

So I'm fine for the moment with the local configuration file, but I'm just
curious
if somebody else was discovering something like that.

-- Bernd